Musketörerna & Mannen med Järnmasken

Hallå Micke!! Jävlafint spex!! Du är min kung!!

I don't know if you know my friend Micke! He loves the theater, and there he is! He is in the role of Ludvig XIII king of France! He did it very very well!!
So yesterday, me, Joel "min vimpsy kompis", Mikael (another mikael =) ) and Viktor, went to see Mikael to act! There were somebody that could sing very very well, for example the girl in the role of "Anne auf Wiedersehen" had an amazing and pretty voice!!! And of course my Ludvig and Milady da winter had a nice duet!! Well done Micke!!

In the last picture micke is in the center, with HAIR! and with glasses, it supossed that he was death an they used him as a pupet! Very very FUNNY!

Congratulations CAMPEÓN!

4 comentaris:

Tomasz Wysocki ha dit...

Pere, you should take part in the spex!!!!!!!

MONTSERRAT ha dit...

bÉ! EL MIKE JA TÉ PAPER A LA PASSIÓ. NOMÉS CAL ARRIBAR-SE FINS ESPARREUGUERA I FET, OK?
FELICITA'L, SI HO VA FER BÉ, CLAR!

Unknown ha dit...

Halli Hallå!

Man tackar för all fin beröm!
Men jag tror ändå att du gick dit mest för tjejerna, Pere...;)

Tomasz Wysocki ha dit...

Ha! I knew it! :D